More Tips In This Links...

Monday, November 29, 2010

Text Message Relationships

Text Message Relationships: What are the text message relationships? What are their effects on the real relationships? How they affect our life. Have you any ides about it?


Firstly, in modern society, it is sad, but our lives depend on technology. As this trend is grows so does our dependence increase on it. Things came to my attention that even the relationship is based on technology now. He went from eating lunch at the person talking on the phone, and now, finally, in the message text. I feel that the value of love goes down with this trend, how do you feel?
Secondly, I’m definitely not opposed to sending text messages or new routes at all. What irritates me when someone would be me, but the text of them than to call them when they are just sitting in my house? I think text messaging is extremely useful in situations where it would be inappropriate to talk on the phone – both during classes or meetings. Although I’m not against text messaging, it’s pretty impersonal and I prefer phone calls for this reason in particular. Even if you can not see the person during a phone call you at least acknowledge their emotions through their voices. I really would not blame the technology. When it comes down to it, it’s really up to the individual. Some people just take what is convenient and make it their way of life.


What are you saying about it?



View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment